Social Media Guidelines–My Blog, My Rules 🙂
- Any comments or opinions are my own and reflect no corporate or other policies or affiliations.
- Any posts made to any social media platform are not intended to disparage any other person or company and should not be taken in that manner.
- Discrimination, oppression, or any form of harassment of any individual or group will not be tolerated. Differing opinions are fine, but they should always be respectful when conveyed.
- All attempts to properly credit others for the creation of original content that is mentioned by me is made. If I inadvertently miss crediting someone for their work, please let me know so I can immediately correct my error.
- You are encouraged to respond to my blog posts. However, please understand that I reserve the right to not publicly publish any comments I find inappropriate for any reason. I follow my mother’s admonition that, “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
- I may review articles and posts made anywhere on the Internet at any time. The opinions expressed by me are my own and are not meant to be negative but are simply my meager attempts to illuminate a differing opinion.
- I reserve the right to amend, append, or change these guidelines at any time without prior notice.